codenameVAMPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

codenameVAMPS

vampire role playin

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Alley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:25 am

After work Amber stepped outside the back door of the strip club, for a smoke. It was 3am, and it was slowly getting colder and colder. As she smoked she closed her eyes and just listened to the wrecking sounds of beautiful New York City. Standing against the brick wall in her long drench coat covering her work clothes she could feel the fog level from the ground rising up her leg. She stood there calmly and peacefully until she heard a crashing noise by one of the dumpsters in the back alley. Curiously, she slowly creeped to where she heard the sound to find one of her co-workers, Lainey, laying dead, drained of her blood.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:42 am

Tracie dash towards the smell of freshly spilled blood. "oh, how did that remind her of great memories" Tracie thought to her self enthusiastically. She jumped from building to building as she happened to stopped right above the strip-club building. "Oh what kind of person would do such a thing?!" She laughed at herself at the her very thought. "You poor bastard" Tracie whispered to herself as she looked at the whole incident in-front of her.

Meanwhile Amber started to sheik in fear. She started to back up and run off to the police station, but failed miserably; she fell on her face. *Amber started to faintly cry to her self*

Tracie just huffed at this comical act before her. "I'm going to have a great night, tonight." Tracie whisper to herself in a adorable tone.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodlust.1forum.biz
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:53 am

Right behind Tracie followed her sister Geena. Geena didnt have a sense of humor such as her older sister. She took the blood spill and crime rate more serious. Geena always looked out for her and her sister, since the tragic death of their older brother Bobby, so Geena matured faster and soon took the responsibilities of his. She was the one to cover up there food messes to keep the humans from suspecting something "un-New Yorkly" cases. "Wow, Tracie what did you do now? Damn as if cleaning up after your happy meals wasn't enough fun for me." said Geena shaking her head disappointingly.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:01 am

"Hey, as sadly to say but, I'm innocent I tell ya" Tracie said with her best puppy-dog eyed face that always got her brother Bobby when she wanted something. "I came along like you did, followed the scent of fresh meat" Tracie giggled at the fact that she was truly was innocent, but knowing her sister, she always goes straight to conclusions. "Anyways I found them like that in the first place, and secondly who cares about the daily whores who dies anymore? Especially in New York" Tracie protested.
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:11 am

"Ok I guess I believe you, is that chick over there on her face dead?, well at least one is go ahead hop down and we can finish them off I guess" Geena said half way enthusiastic. "Like you said they are just two more New York whores so we might as well take care of them for this beautiful city..." Before Geena cold even finish her sentence she saw her sister drop to the ground, viciously and savagely ripping apart one girls throat. She too dropped to the ground and swept over to the girl laying flat on her face, Geena lay her hand on her head and closed her eyes. She saw every day of the girls life flash past her eyes in less than two minutes. She lifted her hand and said to her sister, "I sense potential in this one Tracie, should we take her in?"
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:21 am

"Sure if you want to show her the ropes." Tracie said after she stood up and wiped the blood that had drip down her flawless features."But just remember how newborns are" Tracie groaned remembering how she had to help Bobby with Geena at first. Geena really wasn't blood related, Bobby had found her half-dead in an alley like this one about 5years ago. Geena was the worst newborn Bobby had ever taken in. Tracie giggled at the memory. "Do as you wish" Tracie rolled her eyes, she was obviously not really excited with the thought of teaching a newborn again. Most of them never last the week before they were stuck in the sunlight too long. Timing was the hardest thing to keep up with, Tracie remember many times when it was just too close when she almost got caught in the burning sun."But just for a warning, we have about three hours til sunrise. It differs between vampires when it comes to transformation." Tracie tried to make this quick, she had no intention to stay any longer before the cops arrive.
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:27 am

"Oh yeah, newborns, never mind I dont want to have to deal with it." "Are you quite finished? We really should be getting home, we have to feed Zuzaki remember?" Zuzaki is Tracie and Geena's only tangible memory of Bobby. It was his hell hound and they kept it. "You know how cranky he gets when hes hungry and i dont want to fight him i just finished painting my nails so it would be your turn."
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:33 am

Tracie flinched at that comment."Umm yeah we should be getting back right about now."Tracie said in uncertainty."What about her?" Tracie said while pointing at the girl that Geena had started to transform."Is she a lost cause or are we planing on carrying her to our home?" Tracie looked at the girl in deep thought."Ya know she doesn't look too light either, this would take about twice the usual time to get back home." Tracie groaned as she bent down about to pick the girl up by the legs waiting for Geena to grab the girl by her arms.
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:41 am

"Oh please, we dont have to carry her, ill just call Andrew, that boy adores me enough to move her for me, besides hes strong and fast." Andrew is Geena's boyfriend and has been for five years, ever since she was turned to this very day, Geena giggled and walked to the wall leaned against it and called Andrew. She was right, she told him where they were and he was there within 30 seconds. She laughed and hugged him. "Oh Andrew..." she said lovingly "This girl here is too heavy for us to lift could you be a doll and take her to the lair?" with his deep sexy voice he said "Of course my goddess." He kissed her cheek, grabbed the girl and put her over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:50 am

"Thank you, I don't know what we would have done with out ya!" Tracie said cheerfully while hopping excitedly. Tracie always seemed to act towards guys all in the same matter. It didn't matter if they were taken or not. Tracie as her sister knew was a flirt, and she always acted cutesy towards guys. She did not care if they were vampire or not, she always got on the best side of every guy she talked to. Tracie inherited that skill from her mother, within many years she had pro-fected the art of doing so. She never really tried with her sister's man cause she thought of herself as a self-respected girl.*Tracie giggled* "Oh well shouldn't we be going?" Tracie said as she scaled the wall of a nearby building.
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:00 am

"Yeah, actually we should." The two girls glided from building to building until they had finally gotten to the woods, they went deeper and deeper until they came upon the metal gate covered in vines that lead to their mansion in which they referred to as "the lair". Andrew was there laying the girl in a coffin when the girls walked in. They had just fed and the sun was rising so they went to their bedrooms, Andrew following Geena to hers. Because they arent newborns they dont require a coffin, therefore they each had a beautiful canopy bed to fit their personalities. Geena's very lacey in a dark red and black velvety color and Tracie's very frilly with a light blue and pale purple color.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:09 am

Tracie tossed herself onto her bed. She sighed painfully as she turned onto her back."That was no fun at all!" Tracie complained in disappointment to herself. Tracie looked at the clock beside her bed on the nightstand it was 4:30am. "Great!" Tracie said enthusiastically. She rolled off her bed and quickly changed into something comfortable. She skipped towards her computer and signed into her messenger. She had 15 friends currently online. 5 of them were of vampires and the rest were mortals. "Now who should I talk to tonight?" Tracie said to herself seductively. Of course they were all men. She licked her small lips as she chosen Darren to talk to. Darren was of course mortal but she didn't care he was as flawless as herself and he was a model, it was a rare find for her to find a guy at that stature. Tracie giggled at the on going conversation.
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:20 am

Geena wasnt very tired but in a sort of playful mood, so she searched through her wardrobe and found a short silky gown with lacey edges. She changed in the bathroom and quietly slipped from the bathroom to the bed where Andrew was already laying waiting for her. She climbed into the bed and layed next to him on his arm staring into his beautiful glissening blue eyes. He leaned in kissed her and asked her how her night had gone. She groaned and that gave him the hint that it wasnt the greatest. Andrew always says how he wants her nights to be perfect and they never were. He always pondered on how he could fix everything and make it all better. He would always ask her how he could possibly fix it and she never said anything though she always thought of simple seductive solutions.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:25 am

Tracie was up talking to Darren for an hour or so. She told him she had to go when the sun began to rise. She logged out of the messenger and turned off her pc. She groggily walked to her bed and slid under her covers. She began to hum to herself a sad but soft tune until she started into a daze. "Tomorrow is the begining of a new hell" Tracie said to herself as she fell into a slumber that no one would dare try to wake her up from.
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:26 pm

After the typical lovingly passing kisses back and forth and the usual spit swapping Andrew and Geena were both kinda tired and they decided to entwine themselves under the covers with each other. Soon enough they slipped into a deep slumber of which the slightest noise could awaken them from. The hours passed and the sun came to set soon enough. At the very moment of the suns set to slumber Geena's phone alarm went off. That was her signal to at least roll over to silence it. When she rolled back over she was caught off guard by a passionate good morning/night kiss from none other than Andrew who had been awake for just enough time to dress himself and get ready for the night.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Tracie stretched like a kitten as her phone awoken her, she had gotten at least 10 txt messages from multiple people all through the day. "When will they ever learn?" Tracie said as she lazily got up from her bed and walked through the hallway to the kitchen to go feed Zuzaki. Zuzaki was of course laying down in the hallway as she walked through, Tracie clumsily tripped over him. "Damn you demon!" Tracie mumbled under her breathe, she got up and kicked him the side to awake the monster. "Why must you be such a heavy sleeper?" Tracie questioned the beast. Zuzaki jumped up at the third jab in the side and stretch with a groan. He blinked a few times and barked happily at Tracie.
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:44 pm

Hearing her sister trip over her demon Geena got up stretched and darted over to the wardrobe to find something nice to wear. She found a corset with handcuffs as a decoration hanging from the center. She had a black leather skirt to match it, which also had handcuffs but they linked together to make a belt. She applied the regular makeup but with a reddish tint and down the side of her face she drew a demon swirl. She brushed her teeth and fangs, straightened her long auburn hair and stepped back out of the bathroom to see nobody lying in her bed. She slipped down the hallway to the kitchen to find Andrew sucking on a raw piece of steak. All she saw was his back so she creeped up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder scaring him so bad that he dropped the steak and the demon snatch it up before he even realized he dropped it. He turned around to see his beautiful girlfriend standing there almost awaiting a kiss so he kissed her and by doing that he smeared the blood from all over his face to hers.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Tracie was standing beside the kitchen window looking through it, she was still dressed in her p-jays, her hair was disarrayed. She stood up happy with coffee in hand, Tracie is a very unusual vampire when she wakes up in the morning. She smiled at her sister with content, "Good afternoon, how was your sleep?" Tracie asked as she yawned. "I don't know about you but I feel like I'm going to crash any moment." Tracie looked around, "I take it the newbie is still asleep." Tracie put the mug in the sink and rinse it off and put it back in the cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:57 pm

"Hello there pretty sister of mine, I slept well, yesh the kid is still asleep go get her up and break her in on the house rules pwease." Geena said with her adorable little voice when she wanted something. "So what are theplans for this beautiful night?" Geena asked to Tracie while she glanced out the window. "Shall we go for a stroll or invite some friends over and have a true vamp party with some sacrificial blood?"
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:04 am

"Hmmm, Geena ya'know that never works on me." Tracie laughed in disbelief. "Also I dunno for the usual daily plans are. I know, ask Andrew what he wants to do. He never put an input of what to do." Tracie said trying to pin down the party pooper of everything. "Muhaha! Pay back must love it!~" Tracie sung in her head. "Any who I'm going to get ready while you get something planed. I might get sleeping beauty up, dang she is already like Bobby never gets up by himself. I hope her people skills doesn't lack like his." Tracie said jokingly. She left the room and started rummaging through her walk in closet.
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:13 am

"Thanks Tracie." "So how about it Andrew?" "Like I always say it doesnt matter to me babie its up to you." "Hmph....can nobody make up their friggin minds?!? Oh well.....lets just show the newbie a real vamp party!" "EVERYBODY GET REALLY SEXY BECAUSE ITS PARTY TIME BABY!!!!!" Geena's voice echoed loudly throughout the castle. Loud enough to awaken the newbie from her pitiful slumber. She shreiked in shock for she didnt know just where she is. Geena sent Andrew in to calm her and attempted to settle her and explain everything that had happen and what all will happen.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:22 am

Tracie finally made up her mind of what outfit to wear, it was a dark blue dress that hugged her legs, a v-neck and pair of unique earrings that completed the outfit. Tracie went to her full length mirror and started on her make up, she put light blush on and eyeshadow to match her dress. She put a little bit of sparkles on her. "And~Done, I'll fit in great!" Tracie said enthusiastically. She skipped through the doorway and ran into something very unexpected and fell down. "Dang today is just not my day." Tracie said in a depressed voice. She looked up to the stationary object that made her fall down in collision. "Oh just you. Eh? Newbie?" Tracie stretched her hand up trying to hint in to have the girl to lend her a hand. Tracie sat there staring and waiting through the comical moment. "Fine then!" Tracie said stubbornly, got up and brushed herself off.
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:33 am

Geena jumped at the sudden pumble of her sister yet again. "Dammit Tracie you are so graceful tonight aren't you?!?" Geena fled back to her bedroom to her drawer filled with all of her unique jewels lined up perfectly. Andrew crept up behind her and wrapped his arms around her mid torso pointing out a necklace that he had gifted to her suggesting that she wear it. He picked it up and attached it around her neck. Then he reached for the earrings that she was just about to pick up to put on. DAMN!! Who needs a personal dresser when you've got a man like this!! She put the earrings on accordingly and she was done for her get ready routine. That girl was hyped and jumping all over the place with excitement about getting to go to the club with all the norms in the city to pick and play around with. See, when the vamps go out they put any serious relationship to the side to play with norms seductively to earn their trust then rip their throat open like savage starving rabid dogs in the shadows of the city!
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:43 am

Tracie pouted at the scolding she just received from her sister. "I'm so abnormally tonight." Tracie mumbled to herself. "I don't get it though." Tracie thought as she walked aimlessly through the building. She went into the main floor of the building and sat down in one of the many sofas of the room. "Hmmm, so lonesome here. I assume that we kind of like solitude anyhow." Tracie was talking to herself waiting for the others to get done getting ready for the night.

Tracie yawned and looked at her cellphone, she had gotten more messages from the same people from earlier. She scanned through them, and quietly replied to most of them. All except for Elizabeth. She was such a downer or as Tracie thought of her. Before she knew it she got pretty comfortable and didn't plan on moving anytime soon. She laughed at her sudden laziness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley   Dark Alley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Alley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
codenameVAMPS :: Roleplay-
Jump to: