codenameVAMPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

codenameVAMPS

vampire role playin

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight in the Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Midnight in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm

Tracie giggled at herself as she past many young couples in the park. "I'm surprised that they're very lively at this time at night." Tracie said sarcastically. She look through the hazy night and noticed a shady figure underneath the flickering streetlight. "Hmmmm that looks creepy, but very tempting at the same time." Tracie whispered to herself. "I hope this won't be a disappointment." Tracie said seductively, as she walked slowly forward.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodlust.1forum.biz
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Macy was taking a casual stroll in the foggy night in the park, as she came upon a girl walking towards a shadow under a flickering street light."should i stop her?"Macy thought
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:47 pm

Tracie soon enough heard a snapping sound from behind her. "Great!" Tracie thought as she stopped suddenly. "It must be Bobby trying to scold me for not informing him of my whereabouts! Gah he's so annoying!" Tracie thought to herself and made a small but noticeable pout on her face. She turned around silently and notice that the figure behind her wasn't her beloved brother, instead it was an unknown girl. "Aww look how cute she is!" Tracie thought loudly to herself and made a cute face.

Last edited by Tracie Lazarus on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 pm

"Oh hi sorry did i disturb you?My name is Macy,and you are?"Macy said to her.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 pm

Tracie looked at the girl the confused. "Introductions? I haven't done one in five years!" Tracie thought to herself and started to panic. "Uh, Tracie Lazarus." Tracie said in a very joyful tone. Tracie made a small smirk trying to avoid showing her fangs. "So what is a young girl like you, doing in a place like this. Especially at this late?" Tracie said in concern. "Man and I was getting hungry!" Tracie complained to herself in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:07 pm

"hey,my last name is lazarus too!"macy said."are we sisters and we not even know it?"macy thought to herself."
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:11 pm

"Hmmm, another one?" Tracie thought to herself."Must be on my father's side." Tracie muttered under her breath. "Dang, I could be her great, great aunt or something." Tracie laughed at the very thought could be very well true. "Its been 20years since my transformation." Tracie still muttering under her breath, too low for Macy to over hear.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm

"my mother lisa and my father matt,anything familiar?"macy said."what if she says"yes"what will i do?what will she do?"Macy thought. Question silent
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:32 pm

"Oh my father is Matt." Tracie said without most enthusiasm. "But my mother is not the same so the odds are very low." Tracie said with somewhat disappointment in her tone. "Oh look at the time, I should really get going and go eat, haven't had a meal the whole day!" Tracie said as her stomach warned her again. Tracie flashed her smile towards the girl. Most of the time that smile always got her away with things. She tried to avoid anymore on going conversation with this girl before its too late. "It would be a real shame if something bad happen to her if I don't feed soon. And I will have to inform the new find to Bobby about the likely-hood of her being related in anyway. I doubt it though." Tracie giggled at the thought and was about to abandon the dumbstruck girl. "Haha, maybe I should stop keeping this poor girl in solitude." Tracie thought to herself. "Anyways here's my number!" Tracie said joyfully as she handed the small slip of paper to the girl. "See ya!" Tracie yelled at behind her, she vanished in a few seconds.

Soon enough she was by an old abandon building that had a few hobo's living in it. "Perfect feeding ground!" Tracie thought to her self with a huge amount of enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:41 am

Macy watched as Tracie walked away and as curious as she was she followed.Soon they came upon a old building"why is she here?Does she live here should i ask."I thought. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:48 am

Tracie didn't notice the shadow that was following her until it was too late, she attacked one of the hobo's and as she turned around to see a familiar face. "Oh shit!" Tracie said with a dumbstruck face. "Did she just saw the last thing that I wanted her to see. How am I going to get out of this?" Tracie began to panic. She wiped the small drizzle of blood that was be-trailed on Tracie's flawless features. "Oh, hello again!" Tracie said enthusiastically. "How long have you been here?" Tracie said calmly, but had fear in her eyes shouting out "I'm so in trouble when Bobby finds out!"
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 am

Macy was shocked as Tracie turned around as blood dipped from her mouth"could it be, is she a vampire?"Macy thought Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:09 am

"Uh hahaha" Tracie giggled uneasily. "So no reply what so ever?" Tracie said sounding very disappointed cause she was being completely ignored. "Um, I can explain everything." Tracie paused before she finished her sentence. She didn't sense any fear what so ever from the young girl before her. "Um, hello? Earth to Macy!" Tracie said waving both of her ring-covered hands before the girl's face. "What to do with ya?" Tracie said with an annoyed pose before her.

"Hey like I said before, how long have you been there?" Tracie said with a timid tone. She looked at the once again dumbstruck girl before she patted the girls face. "Hey do you want to go somewhere with me. I know how bout you come home with me and have a little sleepover!" Tracie said hoping she would be able to quickly erase the scene that just happened minutes before.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:15 am

"ok and you can explain on the way there."macy said silent
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:32 am

"Umm, alright!" Tracie said with uneasiness. Tracie glanced at the girl from time to time, until the silence between the two girls really got to Tracie. "Ugh, this sucks there is no good way to explain to her about what she witnessed back there!" Tracie groaned to herself in her thoughts. She thought of many ways to go over with the girl beside her, all she could visualize is the girl getting scared running away from Tracie screaming "Vampire!" or "Help me! Bloodsucking freak!" Tracie laughed at the very thought. "Maybe I'm just being naive." Tracie said under her breath. "I should just be frank with her, maybe she won't run off as im expecting her to." Tracie reassured herself.

"Umm" Tracie paused nervously. "The truth is" Tracie once again paused to make sure she got the complete attention of the bewildered girl. "The truth is" She continued "I'm a vampire, as well as my brother." Tracie winced right after she got that off her chest, expecting the worst to come.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 pm

ahh umm Shocked i got to go bye she said run the opposite way. she was frightened but then again she was not because she had not harmed her the whole time. confused
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Tracie watched as the shady figure of the girl is no longer in sight. "Well damn, what am I suppose to do now?" Tracie questioned herself in despair, she continued on her way through the gate to get the worst of Bobby's anger. "Man oh man, does he need anger-management classes." Tracie snickered as she continued the gravel path of her mansion.

As she stepped in the door the first thing she hears was of course, "So where have you been?" Bobby said agitated. It was more of a demand instead of a question. "Tracie cringed at that comment. "Oh nowhere really." Tracie started to babble after that. "Tracie, you have never been the greatest of liars." Bobby said angrily and took a step toward Tracie, overshadowing her. Tracie started to laugh with fear threaded though it.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:20 pm

as Macy got farther away she started to slow down when she saw another shadow but she keep on walking like it was nothing trying not to get in anymore drama then she was already in and plus she still didn't know what to do about seeing the real side of Tracie. And then she finally knew what to do. I will find her tomorrow night at the park again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:34 pm

When Tracie finally came to, she found herself in the living-room with the fireplace lit. She blinked a couple of times to get use to the lighting change. She looked to the side of her and found Bobby drinking maple leaf tea. "Really Bobby, your protectiveness is more lethal to me then the other people." Tracie groaned as she rubbed the bump on her head. She sat up slowly wincing at the pain throbbing in her head.

"Well you should have answered straight forward." Bobby mimic her, slightly annoying her in the process. He handed a cup of tea with a malicious smirk. "And why do ya drink this crap anyways?" Tracie questioned her brother's odd ways. "To calm you obvious nerves." Bobby taunted her. "What did you do this time anyhow?" Bobby questioned knowing he wouldn't get a answer. "Oh your boyfriend called." Bobby saying in a taunting sing-song tone. Tracie groaned and got her phone leaving her brother angrily. "Who knows what will happen next." Tracie thought to herself agitated with the current events as she dialed in the familiar number.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:51 pm

as a few hours went by Macy decided to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:00 am

Tracie walked in her room on the phone talking with anger laced through her tone. Darren had asked her what happen and all she had told him was "It was nothing really" that also started to agitated her. She looked through her wardrobe looking for her nightgown, also still talking on the phone less actively. Darren was interrogating her. "What are you worried or something." Tracie asked him slightly annoyed. She jumped on her bed with a huff and got comfortable. "What if I am?" He asked teasing her. "Well, I don't know what I would have to do about that. I hate to think about have two Bobby's in my life." Tracie laughed with that remark.

She talked on the phone til well in the night. Tracie fell asleep talking to Darren, poor Darren was screaming in her ear to get a reply. When he finally figured it was safe he said "I love you" and hung up.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 am

as the beautiful sunlight shined into her room were she laid under the cover of her bed when she woke up to a hateful knocking on her front door which didn't even wake her parents upstairs. She got up irritated and walked to the door and opened it. the police what are they doing here? she thought. Hello she said confused. Hello, have you seen this guy we found him dead by an abandon building? he said. I looked at the picture he looked familiar but she still said no. ok thank you have a great day. he said and she shut the door.then she said "ahh well isn't this a good thing to wake up to"and then laughed". Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:41 am

Darren stayed up most of the night kind of angry at his late input before he had hung up. When he finally woke up from the nap that he happened to catch before he was disturbed by a rude bang on the door. He opened the door slightly aggravated with the ruckus he woke up to.

"What?!" He yelled angrily, to find a poor cop falling back in fear. "Oh, sorry" Darren said a little embarrass at his behavior as he combing his hair back with his free hand. "Can I help you with anything officer?" Darren snickered at the scene quietly to himself. "Yes you can sir" The officer said as he got up and started to dust himself off slightly trembling. "Can you identify this body?" Darren looked closely at the small photo. "I cant say I can" Darren said and closed the door on the officer before he could be further interrogated.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:12 am

As she walked back into her room she turn on the TV and again saw the such familiar guy. it just wouldnt piece together in her head and it was soo confusing. so like most young girls she wrote in her diary. it read...

Dear Diary,
I met this girl last night and i would love to see her again. i wish i knew how to get in touch with her again
in hope and love
Macy
Lazarus
then she turned around and saw a letter that said
Tracie Lazarus
336-467-8457
it was like a miracle she said out loud happily
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 am

As Darren walked away from his door groggily to his kitchen. He fetched himself a coffee-cup from the cupboard and put some toast in the toaster. He poured himself a cup of coffee, he turned to check the time. The time was 1:45, he had about two hours til he had to go to work. "Great, I lost one hour to, Mr. Hero-of-the-day." Darren complained. "I would call Tracie, but she would bite my head off again like the last time" Darren shuddered. "Now I feel like the poor officer, good thing he hasn't seen the wrath of Tracie." Darren laughed as he went toward the bathroom to get ready as his food was getting cooked.

Tracie sneezed all the sudden. "Great someone is talking about me behind my back." She said laughing silently to herself. "Who do I have to kill this time?" She asked to herself kidding, she turned over and fell back into her slumber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight in the Park
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
codenameVAMPS :: Roleplay-
Jump to: