codenameVAMPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

codenameVAMPS

vampire role playin

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight in the Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Tracie looked back and forth between Macy and Darren. She was getting slightly worried by the whole thing, "If I knew this was how it was going to be, I shouldn't have brought Darren along." Tracie was in deep thought. "So........Anyone ate here before? I heard good reviews, but I for one have never been for this kind of stuff." Tracie said laughing uneasy.

Darren looked at Tracie, who was now scratching the back of her head with a uneasy smile.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodlust.1forum.biz
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:54 pm

no, may i go to the restroom please?
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:57 pm

"Sure." Tracie and Darren said in unison confused. They both looked at each-other then at Macy, Tracie smiled at Macy. "Good thing she didn't say it." Tracie thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Macy stood up with manners and said thank you! very happily. she started walking to the restroom and saw once again the familiar person. It was a sheet of paper and it read....
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN
IF SO CALL 336-592-3759
OR GO TO YOUR LOCAL
TOWN HALL / POLICE
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:11 pm

"So....." Tracie said kind of nervous. Darren smiled awkwardly to Tracie, "Surprise you brother allow you to be out this early. Don't you usually have to do 'house work'." Darren asked confused. "Oh about that, no he doesn't know a thing about it." Tracie laughed knowing that she will surely get when her elder brother finds out about it.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Macy quickly grabbed the paper a skipped by to the table and said see i remember him from somewhere how about you? she said
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 pm

"No, no, no. I believe not." Tracie said laughing nervously. Darren looked at the paper, "Yup that's the same picture." Darren confirmed, then looked at the sweat dropping Tracie. "Are you catching a fever?" Darren put his hand up to Tracie forehead, "You don't feel like you have a fever." Darren said in concern. "Well I could have told ya that." Tracie said slightly angered by the reminding fate she had.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:33 pm

i hope you don't get sick, oh look the food is coming. she said as her belly growled. Folded the piece of paper and put it in her pocket. She went to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Tracie glared at Macy and she sarcastically laugh at that comment. The food got to the table, "Oh great there is steak." Tracie sighed. "I'm not very hungry after all. Maybe I really am sick." Tracie said while trying to preoccupy her mind. She checked her phone frequently to see if Bobby had called yet angry.

Last edited by Tracie Lazarus on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:48 pm

ok lets eat. she said digging into her food ummm this is some good chicken
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:53 pm

"Well, I'm glad your enjoying it." Tracie said trying not to care, obviously failing. Darren gave the young girl a look, then back to Tracie. "Are sure you will be fine staying with us instead of going home to rest, since your sick?" Darren asked kind of concerned for her well being.

"No, I should be fine." Tracie said starting to scoot away from Darren and from the medium rare stake. Darren frowned to her actions and went to back to eating. Tracie reached over an took a sip of milkshake and faintly smiling to Darren. Then opened her phone again.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:01 pm

as about 20min went by Macy finished her food and said im stuffed as much as an elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Tracie blinked astonished by the strange child before her. "Well damn, I must say kids stomachs are bigger nowadays." Tracie is in utter shock. Darren laughed at her comment. "I must say so myself, maybe it would have been better if ya had shared the meal." Darren laughed as he looked down to his plate, half of it was still there. "Well its your job to stay fit, meanwhile Macy is a growing girl I suppose." Tracie said while watching Macy curiously.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:07 pm

are you gonna eat that maybe i can fit some more? macy asked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:10 pm

"Uh, sure." Darren looked at Macy wide-eyed and pushed his plate toward the petite girl. "What do your parent not feed you at home?" He asked. "You must have a high metabolism or something. Lucky." Darren said kind of jealous at the thought, he has to work out every other day.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:12 pm

thank you my work out is sleeping and watching TV its easy. she said in a helpful mood
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:18 pm

"Kids nowadays are so lucky." Darren said depressed. Tracie laughed at the current conversation, then she heard her phone go off. She pick it up and checked the caller id, it was Bobby. "Hello" Tracie said while fidgeting. "Where are you?" Bobby asked in anger. "Well just out with a couple of friends." Tracie laughed in fear. "Well come home now. And bring your 'friends' with you." Bobby yelled loud of enough, that Darren could hear.

"I can see he is angry." Darren said laughing. "You think? I think that is an under statement." Tracie said laughing as she put her phone back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:21 pm

who was that? she said curiously
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:25 pm

"The all-mighty lord." Darren replied jokingly. Tracie laughed and agreed, "Yeah it's Bobby. And he want both of you to come home with me." Tracie said worried. Tracie put down the tip and walked towards the cashier to go pay. "You don't have to pay for the meal." Darren said, "Besides I was the one who originally offered to pay for it." He said trying to put a smile on.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 pm

"Okay." She said to Tracie and they started walking to the register. "Thanks Darren, I really liked the dinner."
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Darren gave the annoying girl a small smile. Tracie patted Macy's back, "See I knew ya guys would get along." Tracie smiled happily. "Sure..." Darren sounded unsure, he just did not want to disappoint Tracie. He gave a unwavering smile towards her and they started to walk out the door to the direction of the Lazarus Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:38 pm

"Darren I'm sorry for being rude, it was wrong of me." she apologized. "Do you forgive me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 pm

He glanced over to Tracie's other side, Macy reached about to Tracie shoulder. "I suppose, after all, I should be use to that by now. That's how Bobby is toward me all the time." Darren grimace then laughed. Tracie laughed and ran ahead of the two of them. "Come on, we have to go faster or Bobby might have to lecture all of us." Tracie imagined Bobby trying to give Macy a lecture, all she could see is her not listening and running off before he was finished. As for Darren they would argue until they would start to brawl, again." She sighed at the very thought.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:38 pm

"Okay, I'm coming. Come on Darren!"She cheered happily.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:45 pm

Darren sighed from annoyance, "Well aren't you hot-wired and ready to go." Darren said not very interested. "Plus you still haven't met Bobby and trust me you wouldn't want to, or is it only me who he treats like that.?" Darren asked with frustration. "Hmmmm.......I think its just you. I'm not to entirely sure." Tracie said with enthusiasm. "Oh great." Darren dreaded the conversation that he will soon have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight in the Park
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
codenameVAMPS :: Roleplay-
Jump to: