codenameVAMPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

codenameVAMPS

vampire role playin

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unexpected Return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:49 pm

It was going on 6pm, Tracie was sleeping soundly in her plushed bed. She started to toss and turn when she heard noises in the kitchen, soon enough she heard sound of rushing water. Tracie turned over to her face the night stand, she squinted slightly to veiw her alarm clock. "Who's up this early?" Tracie was growing annoyed. Soon the worst came to be, she heard a whistling noise echoing through the mansion.

Getting up from the bed reluctantly, Tracie sighed and walked towards her door. Opening the door with a loud creak, Tracie soon to have grown a headache. Walking straight to the reason she was growing annoyed, the scent of tea filled the air. She walked in the doorway of the kitchen, she was so shocked of what she saw that she had fallen down.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodlust.1forum.biz
Bobby Lazarus
Human
Bobby Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Bobby chuckled under his breath as he sipped on his beloved honey tea. "I thought that you would have improved on the whole 'not falling' thing after all this time." Bobby lazily stretched as he removed his cloak, rustling his unkempt hair. As he poured some more tea for himself, he pulled a small rectangular box out of his back pocket. Bobby gave a sigh of relief as he pulled out a strawberry poki stick in pristine condition. Sticking it in his mouth he walked over to his seemingly unconscious sister. Giving a sly smirk before doing so, he poured the remaining tea on top off her and stepped back slightly. Before she had a chance to fully react, he held a box of chocolate poki near her nose: her favorite treat.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Tracie stared up in anger sparking through her eyes. "And I thought I that you were a figment of my imagination." Tracie spat out angerily until her eyes came accross her beloveded treat. Her evil smile turned into a more angelic one. "Is that for little old me? Your my bestest older brother ever!" Tracie said enthusiastically. Jumping to her feet she attempted to snatch the prize possession from he elder brothers hands.
The mansion was getting louder by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Scratching her bead head hair Geena stumbled into the kitchen, "Do you have to be so obnoxiously loud? Some people enjoy sleeping in a little every once in a while dammit!" Rubbing her eyes softly, yawning she opens them to the shocking sight of her elder brother. She begins to hiccup in shock of his obvious return. "Ummm, what did I miss here!?"
Back to top Go down
Bobby Lazarus
Human
Bobby Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:34 pm

"You obviously missed the previews," Bobby replied nonchalantly, laughing like a hyena on the inside. He twirled around his sisters who were frozen in place: Geena due to shock, while Tracie was just too engrossed in her treat. "You two look just as i left you," he said stooping between the two of them. Bobby put his arms around their shoulders as he grinned from ear to ear and asked, " so, did you miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:39 pm

The muscles in her face slightly twitching, Geena uttered, "Where the hell have you been!? We thought you were dead Bobby! But seriously, where have you been???" "And heyyy sharing is caring sis." >.>
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Tracie was hunched over crunching upon one of her poki sticks. When she heard Geena's nitpicking at her, she sneared away and took another curnch. "Why share? I thought you don't like poki anyways." Tracie growled as she spoke. "Don't be angry about the past. Let it go man" Tracie said laid back in her own little world. Grabbin a second poki, she gave a glance at Bobby "So you left the country or something? Like Geena said, she told me that you died sometime ago." Tracie was tattling to her elder brother. Giving a small sly smile, she got a glass of milk out to wash down her poki with.
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:59 pm

"A very close friend of mine told me you were like kidnapped and killed or jumped in an alley or something, so I figured it'd be smart for me and Tracie to lay low rather than stick our noses in a situation we couldn't resolve on our own. So you left the country? Where'd you go what'd you bring us!?" she sputtered in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Lazarus
Human
Bobby Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:19 am

Bobby appeared instantly next the tea kettle to fill his cup as he thought where he should begin. "First of all, unless you've forgotten I'm the one that does the kidnapping and jumping in alleyways around here." Lounging in his now neglected armchair, Bobby began his explanation. "To be honest, I did get into a bit of trouble, this time in Northern Romania. I won't get into details, but lets just say there was a significant drop in our kind's population. After that bit of fun I went east for a while and ended up in Beijing. I left there around the same time that the government tried to 'apprehend' me after a wild night." Bobby chuckled while recollecting that bit of information. "Then i stopped in Tokyo for a bit... man did those guys know how to party! Well that's about it; any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:24 am

"Hmmmm, sounds like Bobby for sure. So I ask yet again, whatcha bring us???" :3
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:32 am

Tracie's eyes bugged out from the explianation, "Well did you missed anything from your report." Tracie laughed. Tracie hugged Bobby, "I missed you, Geena here has been such a drag." Tracie complained. "She wouldn't let me have any fun at all since you been gone." Traice started to mess with Bobby's hair. "When was the last time you got this mop cut and cared for." Tracie continued to fiddle with the stray strands starting to obscure his vision.

Tracie got the pair of scissors out of the far left drawer in the kitchen, "Should I do the honors?" Tracie gave a devilish smirk and began to snicker evily. She took a step towards Bobby, sicssors clasping between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Lazarus
Human
Bobby Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 am

Bobby sat frozen in fear as he was once again face to face with his one true enemy: cleanliness. He ducked and weaved as Tracie creeped ever closer to his delicate hair. He attempted to flee, but Geena was in the doorway, wanting nothing more than to ransack his belongings. As they cornered him between the fridge and the kitchen sink, came up with a daring plan. "Wait, don't you guys want your gifts first?"
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:44 am

"Ooh! Goodies! Very Happy Gimme gimme gimme!" She quickly replied. "We can start the long journey down the road of epic make over later, he needs to make up for months of no communication and scaring us shitless right now. So about those presents, me first!" She shrieks reaching her now skitish arms out in a repeating grabbing motion.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:57 am

Tracie stopped tormenting Bobby for a second watching Geena acting childish. "Must be because that Bobby is back." Tracie concluded in her mind. Tracie face palmed and then took a long sigh, now she can't be herself anymore since Geena is imitating her. Tracie put down her 'weapon'. "Well I suppose ya beat me this time!" Tracie yelled menacingly. Tracie sat down on a kitchen seat waiting paitently for her present. "It better not be another puppy." Tracie lashed out.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Lazarus
Human
Bobby Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:12 am

Now that the danger had passed Bobby realised one very important thing and froze in place as he screamed inwardly, 'Holy crap, where did I put them?' he suddenly remembered as he pulled two crimson cloths seemingly out of thin air. He caught the girls off guard as he quickly blindfolded the two of them and whispered in their ears, "I want you two to stay right here and holdout your hands...AND NO PEEKING!" Bobby dissapeared and reappered within moments with the gifts hidden behind him. He placed an object in each of their hands and removed their blindfolds in one quick action, revealing the long-awaited gifts. In Tracie's hands was a miniature neko statue (waving arm and all), and in Geena's a custom-made katana with her name engraved in the hilt. Bobby gave his trademark smile as he waited for their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Geena_Lazarus
Human
Geena_Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 am

"Awwwhh, sweet brother. What a beatiful blade! And Tracie's gift definitely fits her." She said with a glimmer of joy in her eyes. "So did you have fun on your 'vacation'? Meet any interesting people? Do tell, the details are completely necessary because we haven't exactly had any fun waiting for the hypothetical dust to clear around here with your sudden disappearance."
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:29 am

Tracie flipped her phone open not particularly concerned about the on going conversation. She sent a text to Beth, explaining that Bobby hasn't really died. That he only really disappeared to a tour to different countries. She waited for a response, she put up a devilish smile and then went to torment Darren. The message read "Hey guess who's back...........Bobby, eh yup your worst nightmare." Tracie laughed at the few replies she had gotten, "Thanks for the gift. Oh Elizabeth says hi and she happy your not dead after all." Tracie interrupted Geena and Bobby's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Lazarus
Human
Bobby Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:36 am

"Well now that the pleasantries are out of the way, how about we have some fun?" Bobby then lead the girls to the courtyard that looked as normal as ever, but with one notable difference: there was a trunk full of various weapons. Bobby picked up a pair of seemingly useless gauntlets as he did his best Vana White, inviting his sisters in. He smiled eerily as he said to them, "Anyone up for some sparring?"
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:06 am

Tracie rummaged through the gaint trunk, swords, daggers, morning stars. Tracie picked up the one item she was looking for, the sword with the family insignia engraved on the handle. Tracie swung the sword around with one hand in circular motions. She stood there waiting for Geena to pick up one of the various weapons, but it has seemed like Geena had not move a muscle since she heard the word "sparing". "Man for a violent girl like her, she actually freeze up." Tracie snickered.

Tracie got into a stance to signal that she was ready and waited for Bobby to begin his attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unexpected Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Return   Unexpected Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
codenameVAMPS :: Roleplay-
Jump to: