codenameVAMPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

codenameVAMPS

vampire role playin

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

are you really alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angel Valentine
Angel Valentine

are you really alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you really alone   are you really alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:57 am

angel said ''id run him outta town i suppose''
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: are you really alone   are you really alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:01 am

Tracie looked at he friend in disbelief. "And now your personality scares me." Tracie twitched. "Such a serious answer from such an nonserious person." Tracie stated. "Looks like he is trying to avoide you now. Now that takes alot of effort, even I cant do that." Tracie looked utterly defeated. "You must teach me your ways, Master." Tracie kneeled down in front of Angel.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodlust.1forum.biz
Angel Valentine
Angel Valentine

PostSubject: Re: are you really alone   are you really alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:03 pm

i just be myself im only reckless because i have you and i can depend on you to care for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you really alone   are you really alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are you really alone
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
codenameVAMPS :: Roleplay-
Jump to: