codenameVAMPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

codenameVAMPS

vampire role playin

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight in the Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:31 am

she grabbed her cell phone and started typeing the cell phone number that Tracie gave her. then she pressed send. it started to ring.......1st...........2nd..............3rd................"is she gonna answer?"she wondered. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:04 am

Tracie heard her ringtone go off on her nightstand, she reached for her phone angrily. "I swear to god if this is Darren, he is going to get it." Tracie said angrily. She open her phone, it was an unknown number. "He is playing tricks on my mind again." Tracie said pissed off.

"What Darren?!" Tracie yelled into the phone. "How many times do I have to tell ya til ya get it. DO NOT CALL ME AT THIS TIME!" She calmed down a bit, "Sorry I'm just cranky, I got night shifts at work. Didn't I tell you this or did I forgot to?" Tracie said softly. She waited for a reply disappointed at her self-esteem.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodlust.1forum.biz
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:10 am

umm this isn't Darren sorry if i disturbed you she said in a sweet calm voice "i can call back later if you want?". Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am

"Oh, it's Macy." Tracie said embarrassed by her actions. "Sorry I have to put a whole act for Darren. But yeah would ya mind if ya could call me a different time like around 5-6 o'clock. It's a vampire thing ya know" Tracie said in guilt. "But if ya need something important right now I can listen for a quick bit."
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:18 am

nothing really, but would you mind if we were to meet up somewhere tonight? she said in a sweet voice that NO one would say no to
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:23 am

"Yeah, I suppose. Although I have to meet up with Darren tonight." Tracie sighed in aggravation. "Don't worry, he won't be in the way" Tracie laughed. "Just tell me when and where, I'll meet ya then." Tracie said half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:29 am

the dinning Cafe 6:00 if its ok with you and your friend she said with a giggle. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:43 am

"Oh, don't start with me Bobby number two." Tracie laughed, "Okay see ya at the diner." Tracie hung up and set an alarm for 5o'clock, then she put the phone on the nightstand. She tossed over and fell back to sleep.

Darren couldn't say he is having the best of days, first he had been woken up by a officer. Then he slipped down in the shower. He heard is phone beep. It was a text message from Tracie. "Meet me at the dinning cafe at 6" Darren sighed there it goes. "I guess I have to cancel the shoot for today for another day. But man is my manager going to be furious." Darren laughed at the thought of his clumsy manager falling over from anger. He replied to her message and began to snicker as he called in to call of the shoot today with his uptight manager.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:48 am

haha ok bye she said and went and took a nap in till 6:00
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:52 am

Darren laughed when he hung up the phone from the conversation he had with his manager. His manager was angry for the very least to say, so angry he dumped his whole coffee on his lap. "Maybe I should have waited for a later time. Nah" Darren went back to his bed. "I guess I can get another hour asleep after all." Darren fell to his bed smiling and drifted to sleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:17 am

as i woke i saw it was 6:13 i paniced and ran to my bike and and i was half way there and forgot my boster seat so i went back and grabbed it and again i was almost there and forgot my glasses and had to go back. but she finely got there but out as i was out of breath. as i was geting off my bike i triped into a guy
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:33 am

Darren was talking to Tracie about work just when, someone rudely collided into him. The torpedo had knocked the breath out of him. He helped the small framed girl up.

"Oh hey just the person I was about to find." Tracie said happily and pushed Darren out of the way to hug her. "Did the brick wall hurt ya in the process?" Tracie asked babying her. Darren eyed the young girl and saw the booster seat that lied on the ground. He tried his best not to break down laughing his ass off, his whole body started to quake from his silent laughter. Tracie elbowed him in the side to silence him.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:41 am

darren can you please carry my boster seat for me? i her cute voice. or carry me your like a brick wall and you hurt me.and thank you for knocking me down like a bowling pin
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:47 am

Darren continued to laugh "For one your were the one who ran into me." Darren said in annoyance. "And who said....." Tracie elbowed him in the side again. Darren coward back and picked up the booster seat, as the girls go hand in hand inside of the diner. Darren fell far behind mumbling about unfairness and such. Tracie snickered at the jealousy signals that were forming. "So obvious eh?" She asked Macy.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:54 am

well the booster seat i am donating because im too old for it and the glasses too because i don't need them anymore they have this thing called charity you know she said trying to be nice
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:12 am

"Hehehe" Darren said with a mimicing tone. Tracie turned to Macy "Sorry, he is in a rather bad mood obviously. Trust me its not you." Tracie said and shot a disappointed look at Darren. "Where exactly am I suppose to put this thing?" He asked trying to change the subject. Tracie walk towards the booth "Here watch this, you sit across from me and see what happens." Tracie whispered her devious plan and sat down in the booth.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:18 am

ohhh its for you you can have its a present go ahead and use it see how it fits. she said being nice "ok"
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:26 am

Darren gave a stern look at the little girl. "Tracie who is the 'charming' character anyways." Darren was about to snap. "And I thought things were going to get better for today, but no" He thought aggravated with the little girl. He put the the booster seat next to Macy, then he took his rightful seat next to Tracie.

Tracie was raring to go with embarrassing the poor guy, she scooted closer to him. "She is a could be relative, just met her yesterday" Tracie acted like it was not a big deal to try to make him tick.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:31 am

its true maybe sister i might be able to see you everyday since you two are going out right sorry to ask but i do hope to see you EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE she said happy
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:42 am

Darren and Tracie was currently going through the menu when Macy questioned that. "Nice one" Tracie tried to send the message with her eyes, then she watch Darren. Darren looked as if he was about to strangle the poor girl, instead he gave her a glare for a quick moment. "No we are not dating." He said with agitation in his voice.

Tracie took that as her queue to begin to torture him a little more, she wrapped her arms around his, and pointed to something on the menu. "How bout we share that?" Tracie suggested. Darren had started to get uncomfortable by her close distance to him. Also by what Tracie said made him blush a little. "When did this occurrence happen? It must be Bobby messing with my head like the last time he had planned a way just humiliate me in front of her, then kicked my ass when she left the room." Darren started to sweat-drop at the very thought of the reoccurring.

Last edited by Tracie Lazarus on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:16 pm

oh, i think i will get a chicken sandwich with fry's and a milkshake please. she said changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:27 pm

"Well will have the chief's special." Tracie said to the young man who was taking their order. He quickly wrote down the orders and tried to leave quickly, but he tripped over a child's seat.

"Tracie look at what you did to the poor man." Darren said as he help the kid up, "Are you okay?" The kid simply nodded quickly and ran off to place to order. Tracie just laughed at the comment, "That seems rarely familiar." Tracie said jokingly. "Hey don't you dare start that story, that was I was not a popular model." Darren tried to change the subject. Tracie was about to tell the story when, the young boy came back with the milkshakes. Tracie gave him a dazzling smile and the kid avoided her eyes and walked back to his other tables, thoroughly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:34 pm

so did you get a a rude awaking this morning? she said wondering
Back to top Go down
Tracie Lazarus
Admin
Tracie Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:38 pm

"Oh you could say that I had a rude awaking." Darren said rubbing his face in anger. Tracie just patted him on the shoulder. "I was woken up by banging on the front door to an officer, asking if I recognized a body." Tracie smiling face turned into a slightly worried one.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lazarus
Macy Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:42 pm

i remembered seeing him from somewhere but cant remember where from. she said thinking as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in the Park   Midnight in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight in the Park
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
codenameVAMPS :: Roleplay-
Jump to: